My fee for individual therapy is $250. and for couples $300.
If you have out of network insurance benefits, you should get some reimbursement from your insurance company. The questions you can ask your provider are listed below. I can help walk you through this process.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, or bepaid by your medical expense savings account. Please check your coverage with your provider carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have "out of network" benefits?
- Do I have coverage for Family (Couples) Psychotherapy? (CPT Code: 90847)
- Do I have coverage for Individual Psychotherapy? (CPT Code: 90834)
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage percentage/amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-approval required from my insurance provider?
Payment is due at the time of the session: cash, check or credit cards.
I will give you a receipts at the end of each month that can be used for insurance re-imbursement.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.